Is this your first time here?
There are several "self-enrolment" courses/resources available in STEP, these include the Intro to Computers, Promotional Qualifying Examination and Probationer Training Resources for example. These courses can be identified by the image.
Anyone with access to a JCF.gov.jm email can log in and self-enroll into these courses/resources if they want to.
Simply follow these steps:
- Create an account or Login to STEP
- Update the required fields of your profile
- Click on "Courses" on the main menu
- From the list that shows, click on any of the self-registration courses/resources you want to access
- Click the "Enroll me" button
- After completing the enrollment process the course/resource will now be available to you
If you cannot remember your STEP password you may reset it via http://step.npcj.edu.jm/login/forgot_password.php
NOTE your STEP account is not the same as your @JCF.GOV.JM email address / password
For additional support with your account email email@example.com
If you don't have access to a JCF.gov.jm email we suggest that you contact the Information and Communications Technology Division should you need to reset or require new @JCF.gov.jm email addresses at 927 5987, 978 4224 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.